Did you Know? Tiger Eye Solutions operates a Facebook Fan Page and a Twitter platform that continually promotes the www.MyPelham.com community website? These social media marketing vehicles provide us the opportunity to communicate with internet users and grow our audience locally, regionally and throughout the world.
Our experience with Twitter has been, shall I say, particularly “mind-blowing”. As communications and marketing specialists working in the field of real estate and community development I have orchestrated many, many publicity campaigns during the past twenty five years but never before have we experienced the direct and immediate impact that Twitter delivers.
In Pelham we have so much to “tweet” about. During the past few weeks we have been sending out Twitter messages about a wide range of topics promoting all aspect of Pelham community life. Here is a partial list below: (You can check out all our past tweets at www.twitter.com/mypelham)
• Are you going to15th Annual Pelham Home Show April 16th-18th hosted by our local Fonthill Kinsmen? #fb http://bit.ly/b1yYsX
• Pelham is proud of its thriving Agri-business sector! Please make sure your local farm is on our list: http://bit.ly/dnvgUV
• @TourismNiagara Pelham is the highest elevation in Niagara with lots of hills & scenic vistas http://bit.ly/bCovMB
• Pelham Think Local marketing campaign -look what’s next: http://bit.ly/9XdBTm
We have also been providing additional promotional support to our community sponsor advertisers – here are a few examples:
• Gallaghers Farm Market is now open! Spring must be here! http://mypelham.com/gallaghersfarmmarket
• Check out Cool Jazz Wednesdays at My Place Bar & Grill in the Fonthill Shopping Plaza: http://mypelham.com/events.php?id=4559
• Check out BcapTV -”Weddings Niagara Style” interview live via Pelham http://bit.ly/bcU7bm
• Welcome Home Mark Georgiev! Director LifeMark Health Clinic in Fonthill. http://bit.ly/9Feft1
What is the truly amazing aspect of Twitter is the ease of passing along simple news blasts by building a following and working with other social media marketers to promote each others messages. It is the ultimate “word-of-mouth” advertising tool – MyPelham tweets it to our followers-they in turn may re-tweet to their followers. Kind of like the old adage about rumours- I tell two friends and they tell two friends and before you know it everyone knows!
So far TourismNiagara, NiagaraParks, EatingNiagara and OntarioCulinary have shared some of our relevant tweets to their followers – a combined total of 5,869 viewers!
If you have a Facebook profile we invite you to stop by for a visit: MyPelham Fan Page Many local residents and business owners check in often to promote special contests and offers and to just chat about our vibrant local community.